Thursday, July 21, 2011

Boston North End | Engagement Photography | Allison & Jason



Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've blogged, I know! What can I say, it's been wonderfully busy around here. I had a super fun session with Allison and Jason last night in Boston. We ventured around the Columbus Park and the North End. I thought it would be cute if they went into Mike's Pastry and got a little treat! Luckily (I learned that Jason has a sweet tooth), they were ok with that idea too! :) Here are some images of the Mike's Pasty experience in the North End. Maybe just maybe I'll blog the rest of the images later!


alternative text


If you've never been to the North End or Mike's Pastry - you should probably check them out. Here's their facebook page - http://on.fb.me/nEpIqq
Here's their Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/MikesPastry
---------------------------------------
www.forevercandid.com
www.facebook/thebostonweddingphotographer
www.facebook.com/forevercandid

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover